Sunday, May 18, 2014

End of the School Year Student and Volunteer Gifts

I volunteer as a Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentor at the local elementary school once a week. Tomorrow is our last day of Mentoring for this school year.

I put together a small gift for each of the kids in the program, as well as a gift for each adult Mentor. I needed 24 of these, so I needed them to be inexpensive, but still look cute.

For each of the kids, I took an individual package of Goldfish Crackers, a Kool-Aid Kool Burst, and a crazy straw.


I then made a little tag for each and attached it to the straw. The tag that I made says, "It's oFISHally summer. I hope it's CRAZY and KOOL!"


I put everything in a cute little cup. I think they turned out pretty cute and they cost less than $1.00 each to make! I hope the kids like them!


I also wanted to give something small to each of the other Mentors to show my appreciation for them participating in the program.

I bought some individual-sized Chips Ahoy cookies.


I made a tag that says, "Thanks for Chippin' in this year!"


I just used a piece of double-sided tape to attach it to the package.


These were extremely easy to make and they cost me only $.40 each to make. I like how they turned out and I hope the Mentors know that I appreciate them.



No comments:

Post a Comment