Saturday, January 4, 2014

Meet Oliver

Why do I bother doing laundry? As soon as I carry a load upstairs to fold, he jumps into all the warm fluffiness! 


Oliver is one of the four animals I currently have. He is 11 years old and he has quite the attitude! He either loves you or he hates you. There is no in-between for him. He believes that nobody is more important than him and that he should get all the attention all the time.

Oliver does suffer from seasonal allergies. Unfortunately, when they act up he tells me that he doesn't feel well by peeing outside of the litter box. It definitely gets my attention and gets me to get him to the vet right away, but I wish he would tell me that he doesn't feel well in another way. Trying to look on the bright side, I have become a master at cleaning up cat pee! Not really a skill I ever wanted to perfect, but a skill none-the-less. As a side note, I highly recommend using either Dumb Cat or Kids and Pets to clean up cat pee. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment